- Improve quality of life
- Decrease respiratory infections
- Decrease shortness of breath
- Increase knowledge of pulmonary disease and its management
- Increase ability to perform activities of daily living
- Increase survival
- Ability to return to work or leisure activities
- Decrease hospitalizations
Kent Pulmonary Associates provides pulmonary critical care and sleep medicine throughout the southern Delaware area. We provide services both in the outpatient and inpatient settings. We partner with our local hospital Bayhealth Medical Center (Kent General Hospital) in providing intensive care services, pulmonary consultations, and sleep disorders management. The goal of our highly qualified and experienced staff is to provide all patients with the best and most comprehensive care.
Our mission if to serve the needs of the community thru available state of the art technology as we guide patients in medical decision making and treatment.
Please call us at (302) 674-7155.
Contact our Office
Pulmonary Rehab and Sleep Apnea Center in Dover, Smyrna and Milford, DE
Contact Kent Pulmonary Associates to schedule an appointment or to request additional information about our services.
We look forward to hearing from you.