Dear KPA Patients and Families,
Thank you for your continued cooperation and understanding.
To accommodate social distancing guidelines, please note the following:
*** Important: ALL VISITORS to our office MUST WEAR A MASK to enter – EVEN PATIENTS!
Mandates from the CDC and DE Department of Health require every person in a pulmonary office be wearing a face mask.
Unfortunately, EVEN PATIENTS will be asked to leave if they are not wearing mask. Due to PPE shortages, we cannot supply masks and You Must BRING A MASK FROM HOME!
Thank you for understanding! If you have any questions, please call at 302-674-7155!
Your safety is our priority. Before you even show up to your office visit until the moment you leave the office, you will notice a variety of changes being implemented at our office to comply with CDC guidelines and add new safety measures in response to COVID-19.
1. Every patient is now required to be screened for COVID-19 prior to their office visit. You will be contacted to complete a COVID-19 screening questionnaire 1-2 days before your appointment that you must complete, or we are unable to see you. The survey only takes a minute and our staff with assist you.
2. Every person who enters the office must wear a face mask from home – EVEN PATIENTS. Patients will be told when they are to remove their mask at their appointment. Unfortunately, if you are not wearing a face mask, you will be asked to leave. Due to PPE shortages, we cannot supply face masks. YOU MUST BRING A FACE MASK or FACE COVERING FROM HOME!!
3. To allow social distancing, only the patient and/or caregiver is permitted in the office at this time. If possible, we prefer all patients/caregivers to wait in the car, if your appointment time is delayed due to the Provider’s schedule.
4. Magazines, and all common items have been removed and door handles, counters, restrooms, etc. will be cleaned at least every hour for added safety.
5. The doctors and staff will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE).
6. Telemedicine will continue to be utilized when possible to reduce patient visits to the office.
* We are constantly monitoring announcements from the CDC and Department of Health to stay on top of any changes.
** We will post all updates on our website’s COVID-19 page so please check them regularly for information or please call the office at 302-674-7155. We are so grateful for your understanding and support during these times.
Be well and be safe,
Kent Pulmonary Associates