Our Current Openings
Kent Pulmonary Associates, LLC is seeking a Physician (Pulmonology and Critical Care Medicine):
Must have M.D. or equiv. & completion of Internal Medicine Residency Training and Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine Fellowship Training.
Must be BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
Must possess or be eligible for a DE medical license. Locations: Dover, Smyrna and Milford (Kent County), DE.
If interested, mail resume to: David A. Jawahar, M.D., President, Kent Pulmonary Associates, LLC. 807 S. Bradford Street, Dover, DE 19904.
Busy multi-doctor Pulmonary practice seeking a Medical Assistant for full-time position, hours may vary. Ideal candidate should possess ability to problem solve, have excellent communication and telephone skills, and be customer service oriented. Duties include both Clinical and Administrative responsibilities including but not limited to Check-In, Check-Out, Medical Records, PFT’s and Vitals. Experience with Electronic Medical Records preferred and Insurance experience is desired. Candidate should have ability to travel to satellite locations in Smyrna and Milford.
Competitive benefits including Medical and 401k.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- medical assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- medical terminology: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Travel Between Offices:
- 8 hours
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction